Workshop: Investment Clinic
Are you Investor-Ready?
- Can you clearly articulate what your business model is?
- What do your financial projections say about your expected viability?
- How do you assess and track your social and environmental impact?
- How much money are you raising? What type of capital? What will it be used for?
- What do you know about investors you are targeting? How will you prepare your approach?
- Impact investors are looking for ventures that know how to answer these questions, and more.
This online workshop is for the international finalists of Accelerate2030, initiated by Impact Hub Geneva and the UNDP. At first, as a group, we will address general questions related to fundraising. Then, during the 1-1 Clinic, each finalist will access dedicated Q&A sessions with the Ground_Up investment clinic experts.
During workshop participants can:
· Review their financial modelling
· Validate revenue models
· Get feedback on investment teasers
· Assess pitch decks
· Review business plan
…address any other specific fundraising questions
14.00 - 14.10: Welcome and introductions
14.10 - 14.30: Group discussion
· What are key elements an impact entrepreneur needs to prepare for fundraising?
· What does an investor expect to see in a green business that is looking for funding?
· What makes an impact venture investor-ready?
14.30 – 15.30 1-1 Clinic: Experts will individually address questions submitted by participants prior to the workshop
15:30 – 15:50 Groups report back & discussion. Sharing learnings and experiences.
15.50 – 16.00 Wrap-up and thanks
The workshop will be moderated by: Brindusa Burrows (Fidanza), Founder & CEO The Ground_Up Project; Director, The Ground_Up Centre
Find out more: